Part Time Evil is looking for a well-rounded, talented developer to join our team for an unannounced project.
Part Time Evil, LLC:
Part Time Evil, LLC (www.PartTimeEvil.com) is an innovation studio based in Austin, Texas. We are creators of AR and VR products with a story-first approach.
You are an enthusiastic programmer with experience in C++ and Blueprint for Unreal. We are a startup studio, so only fun, determined, and professional collaborators who enjoy working with others will fit the team. You are interested in new technologies, including AR and VR.
Though we prefer the candidate be in the Austin, TX area, remote candidates are also encouraged to apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- Collaborate and work efficiently and professionally in a team setting.
- Write C++ code for Unreal.
- Work with VR, both mobile and PC-based.
- Collaborate with other teams and manage code between them.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- C++ scripting/programming skills.
- Unreal engine experience, for both runtime and in creating custom Blueprint modules.
Optional but Encouraged:
- Game design background.
- Computer vision and machine learning experience/interest.
- UX Design skills.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university, or equivalent training (required).
- Competitive pay.
- People-friendly work environment: We encourage a mixture of off-site and in-office collaboration.
- Experience in a growing studio. We work hard, but like most small/mid-sized studios, we have an incredible amount of fun at our jobs.