Unity 3d Developer - Intern
Part Time Evil is looking for a well-rounded, talented developer to join our team for an internship.
Part Time Evil, LLC:
Part Time Evil, LLC (www.PartTimeEvil.com) is an innovation studio based in Austin, Texas. We are inventors of VR and AR creative products.
You are an enthusiastic, well-rounded programmer with experience in C# for Unity3d. We are a startup-sized studio, so only fun, determined, and professional collaborators who enjoy working with others will fit the team. You are interested in new technologies, including AR and VR.
Though we prefer the candidate be in the Austin, TX area, remote candidates are also encouraged to apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- Collaborate and work efficiently and professionally in a team setting.
- Write C# code in a Unity environment.
- Work with VR and 360 video.
- Develop in AR Kit for Unity.
- Collaborate with other teams and manage code between them.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Recommended Skills and Education:
- C# scripting/programming skills.
- Unity3d engine experience.
iOS publishing experience (Xcode)
Optional but Encouraged:
- Game design background.
- Mobile game experience.
- Unity GUI and NGUI..
- UX Design skills.
Education and/or Experience:
- Course work in game design, Unity3d development, or work on your own Unity3d projects.
- Relevant Major in Computer Science, Digital Media, or Creative Arts.
- People-friendly work environment: We encourage a mixture of off-site and in-office collaboration.
- Experience in a growing studio. We work hard, but like most small/mid-sized studios, we have an incredible amount of fun at our jobs.