Project Manager - Contract
Part Time Evil is looking for an enthusiastic project manager to join our team.
Part Time Evil, LLC:
Part Time Evil, LLC (www.PartTimeEvil.com) is an innovation agency based in Austin, Texas, offering a range of diverse services. Our expertise includes full design and development of apps and video games, as well as software tools, educational software/games, and apps for devices.
You are a project manager with of mid to senior-level experience. You are wonderful at managing several projects at the same time, and have little trouble "switching gears" between tasks.
Though we prefer the candidate be in the Austin, TX area, remote candidates are also encouraged to apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- Collaborate and work efficiently and professionally in a team setting.
- Collaborate with several teams and clients
- Conduct the day-to-day process management activities for our teams.
- Create and manage project schedules.
- Communicate with clients and team leads to keep everyone up to date.
- Experience in implementing and running Agile teams.
- Experience with common issue tracking software, like Github and JIRA.
- Fluency with communication software like Slack and Hipchat.
Optional but Encouraged:
- Game design background or interest..
- Mobile game and app experience.
- VR experience.
- Experience managing build distribution, via Hockey and Testflight.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university, or equivalent training (required).
- Competitive pay.
- People-friendly work environment: We encourage a mixture of off-site and in-office collaboration.
- Experience in a growing studio. We work hard, but like most small/mid-sized studios, we have an incredible amount of fun at our jobs.